Sunday, September 7, 2008

i'm betting on palin


credit - breitbart.com - click on title for original story

Democrat White House nominee Barack Obama on Sunday offered to go one-on-one with Republican vice presidential pick Sarah Palin -- but only on the basketball court.

Obama, 47, who blows off steam on the campaign trail with games of pickup hoops, however joked that he wouldn't take on the Alaska governor -- and experienced hunter -- with a gun.

"She looks like she's got some game, she played in high school," Obama said of Palin's basketball talents on ABC "This Week."

"You know, I know she's a sharpshooter, and I know that -- I probably wouldn't do target practice with her.

"I think she'd be a better shot than me. But on the basketball court, I think I'd stand up pretty well."

Palin, 44, earned the nickname "Sarah Barracuda" for her fiery performances on her high school basketball team. She styles herself as a "hockey mom" and also says she enjoys moose hunting in her native state.
Who would you bet on?

No comments: